Monday 5 January 2015

Hello 2015!


Hello and Happy New Year!

I've had such a lovely break and now that I'm set up in my new studio I can't wait to make this year a fun filled pattern adventure. What are your dreams, goals and intentions for this year? Have you planned and mapped your journey to success?

My work related goals and intentions include:

  • Seeing my licensed work on products in the soon to be launched Shibumi store.
  • Redesigning and updating my website with my new work
  • Launching some own brand products
  • Writing my first ebook
  • Getting my work seen at trade shows
  • Finding an agent
I have some other bigger goals and dreams that I feel a little afraid to share on here right now so I guess I need to practise telling them to myself a little bit more first. Recently I've really started to realise just how important it is to believe that you can do something in order to get on with doing it... Or as Mahatma Gandhi so wisely and eloquently put it: 


“Your beliefs become your thoughts, 
Your thoughts become your words, 
Your words become your actions, 
Your actions become your habits, 
Your habits become your values, 
Your values become your destiny."

Wishing you all the best for the new year,
Frankie x

No comments:

Post a Comment