Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas everyone

Hello!



Yesterday I spent the day putting the final touches to my studio in readiness for 2015 - I'm raring to go and intend to make it a really productive, happy, creative and successful year. The rug and some other bits arrived from Ikea... I know it's become a bit of an Ikea showroom but really they are so brilliant at doing great storage solutions and lovely textiles at great prices it makes it hard to resist.

After clearing the desks and moving furniture, assembling things, sorting out drawers and then making it all tidy again I was treated to a delivery of mulled wine and mince pies. Yum! It was pouring with rain outside but with Louis Armstrong & Ella Fitzgerald playing and my favourite scented winter candle burning, the atmosphere felt magical and festive and now I really feel Christmassy and ready to celebrate.

Bog Standard make such beautiful candles

This is my last blog post for 2014. So I wish you all the very best for the festive period and I will be back in 2015 with patterns galore!

Love
Frankie x

No comments:

Post a Comment