Monday 3 March 2014

Tigerprint Competition

Good Morning!

This weekend was wonderfully productive.

Yesterday I did some final edits on my Tigerprint competition entry. The competition closes at midnight today so there is still a bit of time left to enter. I've promised myself that I will enter every single one this year as I think it's a great way to build my portfolio and practise working to a brief. 

The collection I've produced is called Sweetheart and I will be sharing pictures of it later this week. The inspiration came from having to create a palette that was a little bit different for Valentine's. I created an 'edible' palette - chocolate, strawberry, cream, mint, lemon sorbet and candy. 


This is my third time entering a Tigerprint competition - I'm so glad that I've entered this one in particular because I've managed to create a mini collection in a weekend to add to my portfolio. 

In the future, I'm planning on making Monday 'motif day' on my blog. I'd like to pick a different motif each week and have some good examples of it being used to serve as a nice little inspiration/knowledge bank that can be shared. So I'll be working on launching that over the coming month. If you have any comments or suggestions about this idea, please do get in touch.

Have a great week!
Frankie x

2 comments:

  1. love the colours and good luck for the competition!!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh thanks so much Lauren, my inspiration! x

    ReplyDelete