Wednesday 5 March 2014

Word Wednesday #10


Today's Word Wednesday is my testimonial for the Art & Business of Surface Pattern Design. There's still a few hours left to get your entry in for the competition where you can win a free module on the course. Head on over to the Make it in Design blog to find out more.


I took an afternoon off just to play around with lettering to make this piece of work. It's something I really want to get a better grasp of as I really love hand drawn lettering. I'd really like to design some fun fonts too!

I've decided to open Word Wednesday up, just like Studio Tuesday, to act as a showcase for other designer's work. Each week will feature a piece of work and a Q&A with the designer. Don't worry if you're already taking part in Studio Tuesday, you can still contact me and have a Word Wednesday slot too.

Thanks to everyone who has contacted me so far and to those of you who read my blog. I am so happy to be sharing my love of pattern and it's really lovely to connect with other designers.

Cheers and have a great day!
Frankie x




No comments:

Post a Comment