Thursday 29 May 2014

Progress...

Hello!

Crikey! Life has been a bit busy lately so here's a round up of what's been going on... I've no patterns to show on this blog... It's a bit brief and to the point!

I've been on Beth Kempton's amazing Do What You Love course.
We're in the final week and I've really thrown myself into the course and spent a huge amount of my time on it and I'm really feeling the benefit. It arrived at the perfect time for me as there were a couple of things that I really wanted to tackle. With the structure and support of this course I feel like I've really moved forward. If you're feeling a bit lost in life or have a dream but aren't sure how to move towards making it a reality, I strongly recommend this course. It really is very special.

I missed this month and last month's Tigerprint competitions...
As you will know if you read my blog, at the start of the year, I had made it my intention to enter every single Tigerprint competition this year. However due to currently being a bit snowed under, I've decided to opt out for now. The last couple of briefs have been particularly challenging (Mother's Day Florals and human character for kids) and I just couldn't give them the time needed to create something I would be proud of. I am disappointed about this so I hope that I will return to it later in the year.

I've enrolled on Lilla Roger's MATS course...
I'm so excited about this, I can't describe! I've seen how other people's work has developed as a result of taking this course and longed to do it. I love Lilla's book and can't wait to start in October,

Thanks for reading,
Frankie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment