Tuesday 11 February 2014

Postcards for Peace

Morning!

Just a little mention about a project I've designed for. I'm so pleased to have some of my work involved in this wonderful idea. 

Postcards For Peace was founded by Martin Rowsell, Managing Director of Simply Marvellous Creative Ltd, in June 2013 as a way of putting the skills and experience he had gained, from working in the design industry, to good use. It's basically a very simple idea to promote love, peace, support and hope around the world via the humble postcard. I really love the idea and think it's a great way to get young people involved and inspired to spread good stuff around the world. There's a lovely video on the front page of the website explaining the concept.

Following the death of Pete Seeger a couple of weeks ago I used a quote of his in my Word Wednesday post. I posted this to my Facebook page where Martin saw it and asked me if I might turn it into a postcard for the project. So here is my finished postcard. I'm absolutely chuffed to be part of this and to put my design skills to a good cause. 




Enjoy your day,
Frankie x

No comments:

Post a Comment