Wednesday 5 February 2014

Word Wednesday #6


Wednesday is also the day when I take my Mindfulness class, so today's quote is from Jon Kabat-Zinn, who you can read more about here. I was asked a couple of weeks ago to design some butterflies and when I attended my first meditation class this theme cropped up again. When asked how I described my mind I said, 'like a butterfly - constantly fluttering from thought to thought and impossible to catch and still'... And this is indeed a metaphor used by Rob Nairn here

It's one of the coldest, wettest, darkest days we've had this winter here so I've used the lots of warmth and colour in my design. The font is Two is Better than One by Kimberly Geswein available here. Hope it brightens up your day!

As always, thank you for reading my blog!
Frankie x

No comments:

Post a Comment