Wednesday 17 December 2014

Essential Christmas Presents for Pattern Designers - Part Two: Creature Comforts


Hello again,

In the second part of my Christmas gift ideas series I thought I would share a few creature comfort gift ideas that you might want to treat a loved one, put on your own Christmas wish list or even just buy for yourself! 

White Stuff Christmas Bear Jumper


I love White Stuff! The patterns on their clothing, the graphic design on their website and branding is so quirky and witty. This bear was a motif that featured throughout their winter magalogue and I'm delighted to see it made it onto a jumper! I love this take on the Christmas jumper trend - it's really understated yet fun.

Ikea Vidstrup Rug


I would have loved to have this striking Ikea rug for my new studio but the dimensions didn't work. I love the mustard and grey colour combo - I think it would look great in a room with white white walls - just making it feel that little bit more cosy.


Tweedmill Purple Sage Mix Wool Blanket



I was given one of these Tweedmill blankets for Christmas last year and I love it - a really stylish way to add some warmth to chilly, winter nights. The hardest part is deciding which colour to choose as they do so many lovely variations. I love my purple sage one. Which one would you choose?

Hope you are keeping toasty warm today,
Love Frankie x


No comments:

Post a Comment